top of page

Get Help

The Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma has been helping families throughout eastern Oklahoma find food and grocery help in their communities for more than 40 years. We are the largest private hunger-relief organization in eastern Oklahoma.

Find a Pantry

With branches in Tulsa and McAlester, the Food Bank distributes donated items to hundreds of Partner Agencies operating feeding programs in 24 counties of eastern Oklahoma.


SNAP Assistance

The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is a Federal program that provides extra money for groceries each month for qualified households.

We are here to help you navigate the system and get the help you need. 


Para asistencia en español, llame a Raúl López Severiano al 918-936-4507.

Drive-Through Pantries

Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma hosts drive-through pantries. Participants will receive boxes of shelf-stable food items and choose from a selection of fresh produce.

Visit the site below to reserve your time for any upcoming drive-through opportunities.

iStock-1062198304 (1).jpg

Hunger Resources

Hunger Free Oklahoma works to bring a unified, statewide voice to the issues and solutions surrounding hunger, with a goal to ensure all Oklahomans have access to affordable, nutritious food.

Non-Discrimination Statement (May, 2022) 

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online here, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider. 

bottom of page